CCTV Security Camera Installation Melbourne
CALL US NOW ON 0438 316 866 OR BY ONLINE THROUGH OUR ENQUIRY FORM
At The Lock Guy, we believe CCTV security makes an invaluable contribution to the security of your premises against theft or vandalism that's why part of our business is to provide and carry out CCTV installation in and around Melbourne.
We use the highest quality German made cameras and all live and recorded events can be viewed easily on your computer or smartphone.
In addition to your manual locks and Restricted Masterkey System, The Lock Guy can survey, design and install a high-security video surveillance application as required by your office, factory or tenanted premises.
Get the best security camera for your office or home from a range of surveillance systems. CCTV security is the best way to keep an eye on our home and office from our computer or phone.
One of the most important factors of home security is the use of video monitoring if something takes place the footage is there to help.
As security professionals, we are also CCTV installers and install CCTV systems around Melbourne
- External or internal use
- Weather and vandal proof
- Motion and permanent recording
- Ideal for all lighting conditions
- High-resolution images
- Fully installed
- An important addition to your security system setup
There is a large range of electronic security cameras to select from, and all of the factors mentioned above will dictate your requirement for quality, amounts, and positioning of your security cameras. You will have to consider:
- if you need indoor video cameras, outside video cameras, or both
- the lighting where the electronic cameras will be placed
- the requirement for motion sensing security cameras
- the need for CCTV Surveillance to keep track of tough environments or vandalism resistant security cams
- the distance and clarity of the images being tape-recorded
- the variety of cameras you will need
- the mobility of the viewing angles needed.
Part of our business is CCTV installers for home and business security systems.
Some interesting uses for latest technology cameras are:
- The ability to have the CCTV camera linked to iPhone, so you can check regularly on your phone if anything is happening around your home or business. Notifications can also be sent to your phone when the sensor detects something.
- Cloud CCTV allows for monitoring your cameras through the internet from any device, also in some cases storing your footage on a remote server.
- Automated cameras can be controlled from anywhere.