Holden Commodore Jammed Ignition Repairs & Replacements
CALL US NOW ON 0438 316 866 OR BY ONLINE THROUGH OUR ENQUIRY FORM
Experiencing problems with your Holden Commodore? Your ignition jammed or plain not working?
The Lock Guy specialises in the Holden make key replacements and vehicle access, with prompt and friendly service with the support of an MLA, approved Master Locksmith you can't go past The Lock Guy. Give us a call today to get help with your vehicle!
Some of the common issues with Holden Commodore Ignitions & Jamming:
- Your key goes into your ignition, but the ignition key will not turn
- Your key has inserted and turned in the ignition but is now stuck on accessories
- Your key is jammed in the ignition, and you cannot get it out
- Your key turns in the ignition and has lost spring tension and motor will not turn over
- Commodore new ignition key
- Problems with the steering column, steering lock or steering lock because of the ignition
- Your key stuck in the ignition (Holden)?
So what can we do?
The Lock Guy Mobile Locksmiths will come to you when your Holden ignition fails and will repair or replace your ignition on the spot. If your Keys are not too worn, we can change your Commodore Ignition barrel over with a genuine Holden barrel replacement and key up to your existing keys.
We can also replace the lock cylinder after the ignition lock cylinder removal from the existing car ignition.
If your key is worn, we can cut a new key to code on our computerised Silca Viper and the Silca Futura Pro Machines. These Hitech Machines are the latest in groundbreaking electronic key cutting machines and are installed in our mobile vans to save you time and get you back on the road quickly.
At The Lock Guy, we like to use Genuine Holden ignitions as the aftermarket Ignitions have proven to fail quite quickly as the quality is not as superior as the Genuine Holden Ignitions. There is no need to go through your Holden Dealer or to call a tow truck as The Lock Guy offers a full Mobile Service in Melbourne which is not only professional but affordable too.
Makes and models which commonly experience problems with their ignitions:
- VR Holden Commodore (1993-1995)
- VS Holden Commodore (1995-1997)
- VT Holden Commodore (1997-2000)
- VX Holden Commodore (2000-2002) (As well as black model)
- VY Holden Commodore (2002-2004)
- VZ Holden Commodore (2004-2006)
The VE Model (2006-2013) Commodore is also starting to experience Ignition failure recently. As mentioned previously we can supply and fit a Genuine Holden part to replace your existing Ignition Lock and Key alike to your current VE Key.
Other Holden Commodore / Holden Astra services include:
- Cutting of Holden Keys
- Duplication of Holden Keys
- Holden Transponder Keys
- Holden Door Locks Repaired or Replaced
- Extraction of Broken Keys from Holden Ignition
- Extraction of Broken Keys from Holden Door Locks
- We provide service for the ignition barrel VX Commodore
- Help if you have a VY Commodore door lock problems
- VS Commodore ignition switch removal
- If your VX ignition barrel is jammed
- VS commodore problems
If you are experiencing any of the above issues, please do not hesitate to contact The Lock Guy today on 0438 316 866 – we will get you back on the road in no time.
Would you like to know more about the stronger, faster and more powerful Silca Futura Pro – watch the below video:
The Futura Pro is the latest in key cutting machine technology and is a stand out in the quality cutting of flat, laser, dimple and cruciform keys. It is assisted by an integrated tablet which allows access to a full key database.
Silcas design in the Futura Pro is unique combining outstanding quality with a distinctive total black stylish finish.
CALL THE LOCK GUY TODAY ON 0438 316 866
WE SERVICE ALL SUBURBS AROUND MELBOURNE IN A 50KM RADIUS INCLUDING
Eltham, Greensborough, Heidelberg, Templestowe, South Melbourne, Doncaster, Mill Park, Thomastown, Campbellfield, Craigieburn, Lilydale, Ringwood, Camberwell, Kew, Diamond Creek, Donvale, Melbourne CBD, Rowville, Hawthorn, Canterbury, Mernda, Montmorency, South Morang, Kangaroo Ground, Macleod, East Melbourne, Bundoora, Warrandyte, Balwyn, Glen Iris, Ivanhoe, Somerton, Box Hill, Doreen, North Melbourne, Carlton, Viewbank, Rosanna, Port Melbourne, Plenty, Mitcham, Malvern, Lower Plenty, Glen Waverly, Fairfield, Eaglemont, Briar Hill, Bulleen, Blackburn, Alphington and outlying Melbourne eastern suburbs.