A lot of Crime is both Opportunistic and Preventable. Small Changes to the way you go about your lives can make a huge difference. Removing your GPS or Valuables from your Car, making sure Doors and Windows are locked securely, asking a neighbour to look after your house whilst you are away are all easy steps which help to reduce crime in your community.
The Lock Guy suggests you consider the following:-
- Just moved in or settled on you new home or business? Who previously has Keys?
- Do you have Secure Deadlocks on all Doors?
- Do you have Keyed Window Locks?
- Do you have Patio Bolts on your Sliding Doors?
- Do you have Padlocks on Gates/Sheds/Under House Access?
- Do you have a Lockable Manhole?